On Arrival in Delhi we will meet you and transfer by to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs).Shimla is capital of himachal former capital of Britishers also set amidst, the snow copper, shaivalik,mountains which offer some of the most beautifull view of himalaya Reach there and check in hotel Dinner and overnight at Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla
Morning free. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple, and Visit KUFRI a beautiful snow hill station in evening visit The Mall & The Ridge back to hotel have dinner and overnight stay.
The Mall & The Ridge. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Shimla - Manali
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali (320 kms/8 hrs) Manali is a perfect hill station covered with snow mountains and beautiful water falls. On arrival check in at hotel.- Dinner and overnight at Manali.
Day 04: Manali
Morning after breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon at leisure . Enjoy your dinner in hotel . Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Manali – Rohtaang pass - Solang valley
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley evening return to hotel . Diner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 :Manali - Delhi
After breakfast depart manali and drive to Delhi 570 K M (11 hrs) by night reaches at Delhi have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 07: Delhi – Agra – Delhi departure
Today morning after breakfast drive to Agra on arrival at Agra visit Taj Mahal / Redfort / Sikandra fort / Carpet and leather market then after drive back to Delhi and transfer to you on railway station / airport for your next destinations .
Accommodation on twin sharing Basis in Deluxe rooms.
2. Meal on MAPAI basis (Bed Tea, Breakfast and Lunch/ Dinner).
3. All sight seeing as per the tour itenrary as disposal basis.
4. All Transportation Indica / Indigo / Xylo / Innova / Tempo Traveller
5. Welcome drink on arrival .
6. Innerline Permit.
7. All toll taxes, parking , state taxes and driver allownece.
8. Well Experinced driver
Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
2. 5% GST ( gross service tax )
4. Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
6. Room Heater Charges (Rs. 300 per day )
7. Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
8. Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)